We are looking for a Master of the Facebook and Instagram Ads in Romania to run ad campaigns that attract the right people in the USA and Canada
My name is Shelle Rose Charvet. I am the author of the international bestseller “Words That Change Minds” (editia romana: Cuvinte care schimba minti, editura Amaltea) and the founder of The Institute for Influence, and if you are a Facebook & Instagram Ad Specialist, passionate about psychology and effective ad campaigns, then this message is for you.
Here’s WHAT I’m going to talk to you about:
1) What kind of Facebook & Instagram Ads Specialist we’re looking for and how are you going to contribute to a better world
2) What we need you to know, what must be your assets and what responsibilities you’ll have
3) Why it’s fabulous to work in our team
4) With whom are you going to work
5) Our history and what’s our long-term objective
6) When you shouldn’t apply for this job
And lastly, if everything sounds good to you, what you have to do in order to be one of our team’s stars.
We are looking for a Facebook & Instagram Ads Specialist who
- has a solid experience with Facebook and Instagram
- knows how to act strategically with the ad campaigns to reduce costs
- is quick to understand a new business, the products, and the target audience
- worked with Messenger bots before (like Manychat or Chatfuel)
- knows how to produce beautiful video ads (using raw footage & b-rolls)
- knows how to write good copy for the ads
- is data driven and is tracking everything
- has experience in split tests for optimizing ad spend (CPR, CPM, CTR etc.)
- has a good understanding of marketing in general
- has good technical skills and knows how to combine web apps to work together
Your role is to generate qualified leads for the sales funnel, with minimum costs.
Why it’s fabulous to work in our team:
My story began over 30 years ago… I was working clients around the world, usually, large organizations, helping them to understand the subconscious Motivation Triggers™ of their customers and team members – what others are really saying and how to talk with them so they will be inspired to take action.
A quick example. For the last 30 years, I’ve been teaching these skills to nuclear physicists and engineers at CERN in Switzerland. This is The European Organization for Nuclear Research – these are the people who invented the internet, (just google the large hadron collider if you want to see the magnitude of their work).
These people have amazing science and technical skills, but when it comes to people issues, they are like anyone else, they never learned how to do it. And the thing is, even if you understand how the universe works, you still need to understand the subconscious patterns that drive human behavior.
I created a number of advanced techniques to: enhance rapport, trust, credibility, and influence that enable people to prevent conflicts, avoid stalemates in sales and negotiations and help everyone get what they need. Also, I have certified over 600 Trainers in 30 countries and have personally trained thousands around the world in these influencing and persuading methodologies.
But then I realized that it’s not enough. I can’t reach all the people from around the world who would benefit from my research and experience.
Fast forward 30 years…
In 2017 I founded The Institute for Influence with some very smart people. The Institute for Influence is dedicated to inspiring leaders and managers, especially women, to better understand, predict and influence human motivation and team productivity.
The Institute offers online training programs and software apps to make communication more effective and the team more productive.
What makes the Institute for Influence unique is the understanding that human motivation varies from context to context. Understanding motivation patterns in each context make the communication effective and the team productive, instead of using inaccurate and ineffective labeling (as traditional personality tests do).
LAB Profile®, the main methodology that the Institute uses, is the only profiling tool that is not labeling people (as “personality traits”) but considers the different behaviors in different contexts.
So, we need you to help us spread the news about the Institute for Influence all around the world and help people and organizations be persuasive through understanding and working with the subconscious Motivation Triggers™ that drive our behavior.
The Way Our Team Works:
We meet each other every 3 months and celebrate our success, analyze what happened in the last 90 days and set-up objectives for the next quarter to make sure we reach our long-term goals.
Each sub-team has a daily meeting in the morning (depending on the time zone), in order to set-up the priorities and make sure that the objectives will be met.
These are required meetings. Otherwise, each of us organizes their working time as they want, as long as they get results. You won’t have to take part in unnecessary meetings at 9 PM, nor is anyone going to call you in holiday and ask you to work while you want to relax with your family and you don’t have any boss: you have colleagues and partners. Our team works independently, in a responsible and accountable manner.
I’m telling you all this because we don’t want to waste our time or yours, and we want to make sure that you understand what kind of person we’re looking for.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive person, with strong abilities in the technical area of online marketing.
So, don’t apply for this position, if you…
- don’t have at least 2-years experience in working with Facebook and Instagram Ads
- didn’t work with monthly ad budgets of $5k and more
- don’t have a proven strategy to reduce the cost of the ads
- are not able to produce beautiful video ads (using raw footage & b-rolls)
- didn’t work with Messenger bots before (like Manychat or Chatfuel)
- hate analytics and tracking everything
- don’t know how to combine different web apps to work together
- and last, but not least, don’t apply if you can’t be your own manager for a long time, working independently once you have your role and objectives well-defined
And now, if you’re still with me…
And if you want to be a part of our team, helping people learn words that change minds, here’s what to do to apply:
1) Click the link below and fill in the form
2) If everything is ok, then we’ll go to the next step where we’ll have more detailed questions
3) If everything is ok, then we go further and meet online
4) If we’re also ok there, then we’ll surely find a fair compensation which will put us on the same track in order for working together.
So, if you have all the requirements from above, I invite you to apply, because I can’t wait to meet you!