We are looking for a Wizard of online marketing apps in Romania to fix errors in a funnel for the USA and Canada, to improve it and develop it to the next level
My name is Shelle Rose Charvet. I am the author of the international bestseller “Words That Change Minds” and the founder of the Institute for Influence, and if you are a Marketing Automation Specialist, passionate about communication and psychology, then this message is for you.
Here’s WHAT I’m going to talk to you about:
1) What kind of automation specialist we’re looking for and how are you going to contribute to a better world
2) What we need you to know… what must be your assets and what responsibilities you’ll have
3) Why it’s fabulous to work in our team
4) With whom are you going to work
5) Our history and what’s our long-term objective
6) Why you shouldn’t apply for this job
And lastly, if everything sounds good to you, what you have to do in order to be one of our team’s stars.
We are looking for a marketing automation specialist who:
- knows how to use complex autoresponders such as Active Campaign, InfusionSoft or ConvertKit
- is experienced in creating and communicating with large subscribers lists
- is experienced in split tests (and also in using testing and optimizing instruments)
- knows how to set and track all the analytics (Google Analytics, HotJar etc)
- is experienced in using webinar platforms such as EverWebinar, WebinarJam or Demio
- is organized and pays attention to details
- thinks in terms of rules and conditions (if…, then…)
- is always up to date with new trends, latest apps and launching of new technologies, which he/she is able to adapt rapidly and with no difficulty
- constantly learns from experts such as Frank Kern, Jeff Walker or Ryan Deiss
Your role is to prevent errors in our existing funnel, to improve it and develop it to the next level.
- setting emails and complex sequences in the autoresponder and optimizing the existing ones
- managing the contacts lists from the autoresponder
- set and track all the analytics daily and weekly
- decode from the analytics what works and what doesn’t and make improvements
- setting the webinars in the app
- setting and running A/B tests for pages and emails
- managing software such as ActiveCampaign, VWO, EverWebinar, Privy or OptinMonster, Zapier, Clicksend or SMSLink, ManyChat, DeadlineFunnel, Klipfolio etc, and when we don’t have any software, you’ll have the responsibility to find one in order to meet our objective
- writing internal procedures for repetitive tasks
You can work from anywhere, as long as you take part in the daily meeting.
Why it’s fabulous to work in our team:
My story began over 30 years ago… I was working clients around the world, usually, large organizations, helping them to understand the subconscious Motivation Triggers™ of their customers and team members – what others are really saying and how to talk with them so they will be inspired to take action.
A quick example. For the last 30 years, I’ve been teaching these skills to nuclear physicists and engineers at CERN in Switzerland. This is The European Organization for Nuclear Research – these are the people who invented the internet, (just google the large hadron collider if you want to see the magnitude of their work).
These people have amazing science and technical skills, but when it comes to people issues, they are like anyone else, they never learned how to do it. And the thing is, even if you understand how the universe works, you still need to understand the subconscious patterns that drive human behavior.
I created a number of advanced techniques to: enhance rapport, trust, credibility, and influence that enable people to prevent conflicts, avoid stalemates in sales and negotiations and help everyone get what they need. Also, I have certified over 600 Trainers in 30 countries and have personally trained thousands around the world in these influencing and persuading methodologies.
But then I realized that it’s not enough. I can’t reach all the people from around the world who would benefit from my research and experience.
Fast forward 30 years…
In 2017 I founded The Institute for Influence with some very smart people. The Institute for Influence is dedicated to inspiring leaders and managers, especially women, to better understand, predict and influence human motivation and team productivity.
The Institute offers online training programs and software apps to make communication more effective and the team more productive.
What makes the Institute for Influence unique is the understanding that human motivation varies from context to context. Understanding motivation patterns in each context make the communication effective and the team productive, instead of using inaccurate and ineffective labeling (as traditional personality tests do).
LAB Profile®, the main methodology that the Institute uses, is the only profiling tool that is not labeling people (as “personality traits”) but considers the different behaviors in different contexts.
So, we need you to help us spread the news about the Institute for Influence all around the world and help people and organizations be persuasive through understanding and working with the subconscious Motivation Triggers™ that drive our behavior.
The Way Our Team Works:
We meet each other every 3 months and celebrate our success, analyze what happened in the last 90 days and set-up objectives for the next quarter to make sure we reach our long-term goals.
Each sub-team has a daily meeting in the morning (depending on the time zone), in order to set-up the priorities and make sure that the objectives will be met.
These are required meetings. Otherwise, each of us organizes their working time as they want, as long as they get results. You won’t have to take part in unnecessary meetings at 9 PM, nor is anyone going to call you in holiday and ask you to work while you want to relax with your family and you don’t have any boss: you have colleagues and partners. Our team works independently, in a responsible and accountable manner.
I’m telling you all this because we don’t want to waste our time or yours, and we want to make sure that you understand what kind of person we’re looking for.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive person, with strong abilities in the technical area of online marketing.
So, don’t apply for this position, if:
- you don’t have at least 1-year experience in working with automated online marketing software
- haven’t worked with an autoresponder until now
- you’re not passionate about the technical side of online marketing and you’re not up to date with the latest developments in this field
- you don’t learn quickly and you dislike unforeseen situations or new tasks which, at the beginning, you won’t know how to solve and you’ll have to find solutions on your own
- and last, but not least, don’t apply if you can’t be your own manager for a long time, having your role and objectives well-defined.
And now, if you’re still with me…
And if you want to be a part of our team, helping people learn words that change minds, here’s what to do to apply:
1) Click the link below and fill in the form
2) If everything is ok, then we’ll go to the next step where we’ll have more detailed questions
3) If everything is ok, then we go further and meet online
4) If we’re also ok there, then we’ll surely find a fair compensation which will put us on the same track in order for working together.
So, if you have all the requirements from above, I invite you to apply, because I can’t wait to meet you!